Landing is Inevitable

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I've got wind in my gut



It has been a great few weeks of slope gliding. Bigger gliders are now seen at the slope, more people are joining in and at times up to ten gliders in the air. What more is there to say, life's good.
















Flying powered planes now a pain, the winds are forcing me to fight the plane more than flying it. Coupled with an off-shaped plane (Super Zoom 4D), made it almost unenjoyable. So now I'll continue to slowly build by Extreme Flight Extra 330 so that once the winds die down, I'll have a spanking new plane for the off-slope season. I'll build this plane right, straight and slowly. It's a big investment and I don't want to take any chances, thus the investment of tools to facilitate in the ground testing and build.





Enjoy the pictures!

Signing off,
RandomTask

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home