Landing is Inevitable

Monday, October 30, 2006

Flight Log 30.10.2006

1. Hacker SuperZoom 4D

AXI2212/26 Gold Line (upgraded from AXI2212/34 Silver Line)
Castle Creation Phoenix 25amp ESC

Maidened: 10 August 2006
Number of Flights: 45

Still my favourite plane. But today the trims all seemed to be a bit off but just a few clicks of the trim and everything is all ok. Did lots of low level flights for the crowd.


2. Hacker Reno Racer: Mini Mustang

Tower Pro BM2408-21
Tower Pro 18amp ESC

Maidened: 16 September 2006
Number of Flights: 9

My little problem child. The plane can still do with a bit more power I reckon but rolls are too darn slow for it to be exciting. Maybe I'd just work on this plane a bit more instead of spending money on another plane. It's still up for sale in the DaddyHobby Market Place but I'd still fly it for all its worth. Maybe it'll grow on me after some mods. Who knows?


3. Multiplex Easy Glider

Maidened: N/A
Number of Flights: N/A

Finally got a glider second hand from a guy fron DaddyHobby (Ronnie). For a second hand plane the servos all look as good as new. I will have to do some custom paint job as I simply cannot leave anything stock. Elapor should be able to handle some of the harder landings which I will most probably subject this plane too.


Airfoilz Yak (sold off)

AXI2217/16 Gold Line
Castle Creation Phoenix 25amp ESC

Maidened: 15 October 2006
Number of Flights: 3

Finally this beautiful bird has a new owner and I hope that it will serve him well. I did not give this plane much chance to fly as I already have the SuperZoom. The new owner seems to be happy with it especially with the free motor which a local hobby shop had graciously sponsored to help me with the sale.








Pictures by P4cm4n200 from DaddyHobby

Signing off
RandomTask

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home